Cost of Dental Implants
What Is The Cost Of Dental Implants?
The cost of Dental Implants can vary greatly, and is dependent on a patients specific situation. Below is a few factors that go into determining the costs of dental implants.
- The number of teeth that need to be replaced – Single Tooth or Multiple Teeth
- How many implants will be required to support the new teeth/li>
- The type of procedure (surgery) performed
- The type of dental implant that will be used
- The quality, amount, and location of bone. Note: It is common for bone to be in poor condition or missing altogether. In these cases, bone-grafting may be an additional recommended procedure.
Average Cost Of Dental Implants
The average cost of a single tooth implant ranges from $1000 to $3,000, in addition to $500 to $3000 for the abutment and crown. If additional procedures such as bone grafts, extractions and extensive imaging and/or modelling are required, the price can increase.
Additional Factors That Can Affect The Cost Of Dental Implants
- Initial procedures such as x-rays and CT scans
- Brand, material and type of post, abutment and crown
- Complexity of the surgery
- Creation of the prosthodontics
- Additional procedures (if required) such as sinus elevation and bone grafting